1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

copying internal drive....

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by comk4ver, Dec 26, 2012.

1. comk4ver

comk4ver Member

so every six months on my old droid x I would copy and cut the entire sd card and make a backup on my computer then start the phone again once all the necessary folders and system files were back I would go through it and find the important stuff I needed eg apk files, pictures etc.
    Now I want to do the same thing with my galaxy nexus... but when I try windows 7 hangs and it force closes windows explorer.
    Anyone know how to do the same thing? Or another method maybe forcing it into boot mode usb....?
  2. mattjenn

mattjenn Member

I use airdroid free app off market to transfer files to and from my phone and computer over wifi works fantastic
  3. comk4ver

comk4ver Member

I don't have Internet right now therefore no wifi.
Search tags for this page

copy the entire drive on droid x to computer