Control phone from computer

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Does it work on chrome beta for tablets?

1 Thessalonians 5:18

Yes it does! Just go to mightytext.net/app in the browser, sign in with your Google account, and you're good to go! I've had no problems with it on Chrome and on the stock browser with my TF300.

OP
A

altjx

Reaction score
Just got an email about someone responding to this thread in regards to VNC, but I don't see the article... So anyways, here's what the email stated and I thought it'd be a good mention:

Last edited by a moderator:

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Just got an email about someone responding to this thread in regards to VNC, but I don't see the article... So anyways, here's what the email stated and I thought it'd be a good mention:

The post was removed because the user was spamming the site with advertisements for his app in violation of the forum rules. I had to remove it from your post as well for the same reasons. :)

For those wondering what it was about, look on the Play store for different types of VPN apps. :icon_wink:

OP
A

altjx

Reaction score
The post was removed because the user was spamming the site with advertisements for his app in violation of the forum rules. I had to remove it from your post as well for the same reasons. :)

For those wondering what it was about, look on the Play store for different types of VPN apps. :icon_wink:

Ah... Gotcha, lol. Sorry about that.

Reaction score
Hmmmm I don't know how I missed this thread. Anyway I have been using Mighty Text since beta testing. Even before it was called Mighty Text and was just called Texty. It is pretty sweet. The only problem I have had with it was one time it wouldn't show my texts as sent in the web app but a reboot fixed that. I agree though it is a must for those who text a lot. I like putting my phone on the charger and then just texting from my laptop.

OP
A

altjx

Reaction score
Hmmmm I don't know how I missed this thread. Anyway I have been using Mighty Text since beta testing. Even before it was called Mighty Text and was just called Texty. It is pretty sweet. The only problem I have had with it was one time it wouldn't show my texts as sent in the web app but a reboot fixed that. I agree though it is a must for those who text a lot. I like putting my phone on the charger and then just texting from my laptop.

Yeah, I agree. It's a pretty neat app. The only issue I have with it is not syncing with my phone. So if I go a couple days without using MightyText and I do a lot of texting and deleting threads during the mean time, the next time I log back into MightyText, all of the old threads are still there and I have to delete them all, one by one.

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree. It's a pretty neat app. The only issue I have with it is not syncing with my phone. So if I go a couple days without using MightyText and I do a lot of texting and deleting threads during the mean time, the next time I log back into MightyText, all of the old threads are still there and I have to delete them all, one by one.
Interesting...I haven't had that yet and I hope I don't.