Contest: SystemPanel App / Task ManagerGiveaway

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

By now I am hoping you guys are starting to see that I love doing two things at once, and so along with Swiftkey, We have SystemPanel App / Task Manager here to give. The application is essentially a great all in one software for those that are interested in keeping a very close eye on what happens to that 3 hour wall charge we had earlier.
This contest will be ran like the others. Comment and hopefully you win. I will pick the winners at the end depending on if they either make me laugh or they make me feel like they could really use this. Since Google doesn’t want to add a app gift feature, we will have to have you either pay for the app and refund via Paypal or just get the APK and receive no updates. I’ll let the winners choose.
Anyways, as always, enjoy and follow me on twitter if you want to share your advice with me or just want to stay connected.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
WebOS for 2.x phone have a promocode to get free apps like this.

Hopefully Google will adapt this soon.

Reaction score
I just like it that you highlight useful apps. I'll gladly drop $3 on a piece of software that I find useful, so don't pick me, just keep doing what you're doing.

Dawg72

Reaction score
Did you hear about the new drink named after Usama Bin Laden.........It is two shots with a splash of water. LOL

I don't expect to win but thought you might like this anyway! Have a good one!

LinuxHack3r

Reaction score
I LOL'd to this video for 5 full minutes

[video=youtube;evr_tP9cJWY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY]YouTube - Every question and answer on a gun forum[/video]

NS4W for language, I know this is a phone forum and the video is about gun forums, but forums are forums are forums.

Reaction score
Omg look ill give u 1DOLLAR if u give it to me. Then ill be like hello! Ans mmd then goosbye!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

jimmydene84

Reaction score
Now this is an app I use daily! I have had system panel installed for a LOOOONG time. I really don't have much to say other than it will be used to the fullest (as intended) ohhhh, and as I said in the swiftkey thread......cause I'm the boss! (Again watch the video and it will make hillarious sense :D )

Sent from my Droid

LinuxHack3r

Reaction score
PS I tried to edit the below post but couldn't, I would really like to use this app to try and figure out how to get the most battery life out of my Thunderbolt. Currently I have it at 12 hours moderate usage.

jimmydene84

Reaction score
Whoops on that 1 ^^^^

Just download "system panel lite" from the market, its the free version and will get u by enough to see what its all about, had it awhile. Must have app IMO

Sent from my Droid

demonhawk1313

Reaction score
Well I charged my battery. I had better check what's running. Whats that doing running? Kill it! Let me check again to make sure everything is good. Ok, everything seems fine. Let me check again. Battery is at 80% in 20 minutes? Better check into that. Maybe thats it. Better keep looking. 60%?? This is geting ridiculous. Why can't I find whats killin it. Oh maybe its me constantly trying to see whats killing it.

We need an app called OCD detector

c_m_chance

Reaction score
I've been using System Panel Lite for about 2 months or so now. It's quite helpful if you download and experiment with a lot of apps. You can go an look at specific apps and see exactly how much CPU memory it's using, how long it's been running, running status whether it's in the background, etc. Very helpful at seeing if the computing cost of certain apps is killing your batter life. I've been enjoying it very much and wouldn't mind having the full version! It's a very useful app that I use very frequently!