Status
Not open for further replies.

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
[video=youtube;v9tKerqxcXQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9tKerqxcXQ]YouTube - ‪Android Market Pick: MyBackup Pro‬‏[/video]

Let’s just say for some reason Titanium isn’t for you, and you want something with different features, we have just that. This giveaway is of MyBackup Pro, and is for those of you that love hacking --we are calling today, hack-away day. This application is one of the best at backing up your phone so when you’re finally in that mood to restore the content to the way it was, it has it all saved on your phone and you can easily get it back and unlike Titanium, most features don’t need Root access.

Supports All Android Mobile Devices and Phones:
HTC, Motorola, Samsung, LG, etc...

Backup (with schedule option) to our online secure servers, or SD card, your Applications, Photos, Contacts, Call log, Browser Bookmarks, SMS (text messages), MMS, Calendar, System Settings, Home Screens (including shortcut positions), Alarms, Dictionary, Music Playlists, and more...

Restore your backups on your existing or new phone.

View your data and application backups online, by logging into the Web Viewer at RerWare, LLC: Android Backup and BlackBerry Backup - MyBackup Pro

MyBackup Pro will work on all Android mobile devices, regardless if they have root access or not.
Users who have a rooted phone: You can backup apk+data as well as market links!

Reply below and tell us, and possible the developer, why we should hand you a free copy. We love to read all the different comments; funny, sad, interesting, informative, or just some praising the app. Everything works, and could possible land you a free new app.

Spyder RT

Reaction score
I'm married with 2 kids and a mortgage and couldn't afford it unless I got it free.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I would love a copy because I am constantly changing ROMs. Its annoying having to let my phone download everything over again and losing data is annoying. I had Angry Birds 100% complete and forgot to back it up once. It is now 0% complete. Very very aggravating.

xxdprussxx

Reaction score
All the times i flash roms and forget to back up :(

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using DroidForums

torino216

Reaction score
It seems I change rom as often as I change my underwater thus would be a great thing. Ti have so I don't have to remember what I halve on my phone dancedroid

terpwoodhoosiern

Reaction score
I'll lose it all

I would like a copy of the app bad enough that I figured out how to register for this forum with am unintended username.

I have the Eris and it takes 50 seconds to connect calls after pressing speak, it stops typing in the middle of forum posts for no reason, it is irrelevant but it is my little smartphone.

I want to save what good is actually on this device before it self-destructs or I throw it against a wall.

Thanks for the opportunity.

phatkat66

Reaction score
Because I most likely lost to the titanium back up give away =( and im tired of being a loser >_>

krkelly

Reaction score
I'm a poor single father college student with a foreclosed home looming, a dog with diabetes, a broke down car, a bad back, too many medical bills, and two sick parents. My life will be just as bad if you give me this app... but at least these other people's lives won't be better!!! dancedroid

redoregon

Reaction score
Oh baby, back that thing up into me! :icon_ banana: But seriously folks, I keep track with the best mod out there, and other backup applications out there can insert issues into mod updates. I've heard good things about this one and would love to have a copy, so that I can give recommendations to the modding community about the differences between this solution and the other big one (not mentioning names, don't want to turn this thread into a flamefest!).

Thanks!

Dutch7

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S5
My poor original droid is dying... I come up for a new phone soon. Would love to be able to restore all of my data to my new phone!

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
I'm currently using TiBu...but have been hearing it has been having issues of late. Plz help save my Droid before something bad happens! :O

Project Elite Out

chris420o

Reaction score
wow i would lovvveee this app...i am constantly flashing n reflashing my phone and would love this app so i can back up my sms and mms messages so i dont lose the dirty texts n pics my girl friends(s) send me...my only beef with flashing this app does the best job at backing those up so shoot a copy my way i will love you forever for it!...and yes it is a problem for me...what can i say...theres not much more to say...

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
beta tester & developer

I'm a beta tester. I test ROMs out for developers like Peter Alfonso and as a rule of thumb it's always best to do a complete wipe before installing a new build or revision of a ROM. Thus having the ability to backup the data on my phone would be supremely ideal. One thing I've noticed is that any app that is installed on the sdcard often doesn't get backed up or restored with other such software.

Perhaps the best reason of all is because.... I like pancakes :blink:

Some day I'm going to put an eclair, some froyo, a little gingerbread, some honeycomb, and an ice cream sandwich in a blender and see what it tastes like. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.