Contest: Root Explorer Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdad63

Reaction score
Because you're crushing my spirit little by precious little with each contest loss.

Zecpull

Reaction score
I have a DroidX I am getting ready to put gingerbread on.. and it would be nice to Clean it up.. I have Rooted both my Original Droid.. and my X..Now I hear they may have already gotten a Root for my X2 . Can't even imagine how fast it will be with GB..and No Bloat.

cmaag

Reaction score
I need this to look at the interworking of the phone, so that i can change the way it runs and remove all the bloat. I just wish that they made this for my girlfriend so i could get rid of the unessential parts of her. :icon_ banana:

trestevenson

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
From what I hear, Root Explorer is the 'creme de la creme' when it comes to file explorers. I've tried ES, Astro, and others, but none of them have the functionality that's built into the Root Explorer app. Replacing/modifying files within the /system directory is something that I've been dying to have an easy way of doing. Hook a brother up! It's the right thing to do. :wink:

cobjones

Reaction score
Because on I heard the warrior battle cry and responded. On Sunday 5/22/11 I am running the Warrior Dash in Mechanicsville, MD. I may not make it out alive. I would love a last chance to win something and be able to pass it along to my wife and children. A little something they can remember me by. Oh who am I kidding? They would have no idea what to do with it. But I want it. Pretty please with cherries on top. I will share some of my turkey leg and beer if you pick me.

Im running one on september 24th in Tulsa OK!!

Sent from my DROID2

Status
Not open for further replies.