Contacts Question

PARick

Reaction score
Hi. I just rooted my Incredible. doing my data wipe, my contacts have disappeared. I thought they would reappear after signing into my google account. I tried to reinstall data in titanioum, but can't find them. Any help would be appreciated.

joeshell20

Reaction score
Make sure that your contacts are set to sync. Settings < accounts < your account. Make sure contacts is checked. Hit menu button and sync now. You should see a little circle in your notification bar. When it goes away, check your contacts. If it doesn't fix your problem try removing your google account from your phone and re-adding it back. Good luck

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you use Gmail, your contacts are associated with your Gmail account. Did you reenter your Google account? If so, did you check the sync box?

OP
PARick

PARick

Reaction score
If you use Gmail, your contacts are associated with your Gmail account. Did you reenter your Google account? If so, did you check the sync box?

Thanks all. Actually my sone called and asked me and I tried to walk him throught it. But, as usual, a battery pull and reboot took care of it.