Odd Things Happening With Incredible

brando56894

Reaction score
I dont know if I'm just ignorant when it comes to the incredible or what (I had an OG droid for a year and via rooting it I practically knew that thing inside and out), but after I installed my first rom stuff that Boggled my mind started happening.

I installed Incredibly Re-Engineered with a full with and to my astonishment my folders from Apps Organizer along with a few other apps were still there on my main homescreen even though they weren't installed and I did a full wipe. Maps and Facebook were also force closing constantly so I decided maybe it was stuff on my SDcard that was causing it since I didn't wipe it when I transferred it from the OG to the Dinc.

After another complete wipe of every partition twice and a wipe of the SDcard, the same icons were still there, my screenlock pattern was in effect and maps and facebook were still FCing constantly, all before I even signed into my Google account!

I called up my friend who had an incredible to tell him this and he said he never saw such a thing and suggested maybe it was due to google restoring stuff but IIRC on my OG Droid it only restored contacts and calendar stuff. Does the incredible restore more or something?

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Try this if you havent

Wipe data x2
Format dalvik cache
Format System
Format Boot
Reinstall rom