Contacts jumping from Droid2 to iphone4

matth2336

Reaction score
I have a droid2 with verizon as a personal phone and an iphone4 with att as a work phone. When I save a phone contact on my droid, it ends up in my iphone and vice-versa. I dont need all my work contacts on my personal phone nor my personal contacts on my work phone. Anyone know how this happens? I have a "bump" app on the iphone, but not on the droid, so I dont know how its happening!!!!!!!!
Any help is appreciated.

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
First off, Welcome to the forum.

I am not sure the answer to your situation. However, I am going to move your thread to the Droid 2 section to see if anyone there has an answer or idea.

To find the Droid 2 section, click on the Forum tab at the top of the page then scroll down until you see the Droid 2 sections.

Good luck and hopefully someone will answer you soon.

Reaction score
I have a droid2 with verizon as a personal phone and an iphone4 with att as a work phone. When I save a phone contact on my droid, it ends up in my iphone and vice-versa. I dont need all my work contacts on my personal phone nor my personal contacts on my work phone. Anyone know how this happens? I have a "bump" app on the iphone, but not on the droid, so I dont know how its happening!!!!!!!!
Any help is appreciated.

Well, your phone is synced to your Google account. Is your iphone as well? I'm not familiar with bump (or more than passingly familiar with iphones)

louy99

Reaction score
I think its because the iphone is jealous of the Droid and is wanting more of your attention

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bump only works if you open the app (and both devices have to have it) You also have to have your own number saved in your contacts on any device using Bump for it to function.

As mentioned above, is your g-mail account tied to your iPhone as well? That's really the only way I can see them transferring....

harleyb16

Reaction score
or worthless backup assistant. is this preloaded on the iphone as well?