facebook ?'s

lazybonz16

Reaction score
okay i want to connect my facebook with my phone but i dont want all the contacts that it will add when i do it. is there any way around that? like i want the pictures of my friends that i have in my phone but i dont want every single person im friends with in my contacts.

Reaction score
There's been like a million people that have asked that same question before you. Not that I mind or anything, but I believe each of those million people have simply "put up" with it, since it requires action on Motorolas part. As you can see, motorola hasn't done anything. I don't think there are any workarounds either.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

joseserna08

Reaction score
Not sure if It's whatever you want, but you can different sync options under settings. I think there's sync all, sync existing, and don't sync.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Not sure if It's whatever you want, but you can different sync options under settings. I think there's sync all, sync existing, and don't sync.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
There is when u 1st start it u can choose what u want it to sync like mine just does existing accounts

Tappen and Talken

chrstdvd

Reaction score
I gave up. I went online and copied the profile pics for people in my phohe contacts and pasted them into an email to myself. Opened it on phone and saved to my sd card. Then assigned pics to contacts. Got rid od facebook on phone and just use full site.

473x15

Reaction score
Im pretty sure the most of you guys already updated the fb soo is it just me or my services da fc is a bit buggy im saying this cause when u post something and friends post a comment and the like link sometimes you get a notification but when u go to see there is nothing.

Reaction score
Im pretty sure the most of you guys already updated the fb soo is it just me or my services da fc is a bit buggy im saying this cause when u post something and friends post a comment and the like link sometimes you get a notification but when u go to see there is nothing.

I rarely post status's. I just comment on other people's status's, read and send messages, and use FB Chat.

Irie_Feeling

Reaction score
Huh, thats kinda odd that it does that. I just bought the D2 today so i havent used it yet since its being shipped. I have used other Droids and they all should have an option to turn it off. Just open up your contacts select settings. and there is usually an option to display FB contacts as well. Not sure if the D2 is the same but its like that on 3 other droids