Contact List Help

n9mxtham

Reaction score
Ok stupid question... Of course my contact list is made up of everyone from Facebook, Google, and Twitter. However, my Phone contacts are nothing except the wife. How do you grab contacts from my "All Contacts" over to my Phone Contacts list wthout having to type in all the stuff again? Is there a way to grab the contents and move it over to my Phone Contact List?

OP
N

n9mxtham

Reaction score
Appreciate the info... I will have to backup my contact list. However, I trying to just move some of my Google Contacts and Facebook Contacts currently in the phone to my Phone Contacts folder in the phone. I figured all I would have to do is grab them and move them over but that does do the trick. How do you move them over without having retype them in?

jray1

Reaction score
If you had outlook you could sync all of you contacts from there with a couple different programs. Dejaoffice and another new one that is in pre-alpha but worked great on my X.

droidilicous

Reaction score
I think the fastest way to do it on your phone is just add a new phone contact (name only)...then use the "Link Contact" feature and it will copy all of the info over to the phone contact record

eec1101

Reaction score
I don't use my fb contacts, and I don't have twitter, but I had all of my contacts backed up through verizon. My husband saved that list as a .csv file, and I exported/(imported?) it to my google account. I *believe* once they're all in google, the droid automatically picks them up, because they're all set in my contact list on the phone now...

jray1

Reaction score
I had totally forgot about exporting a file. That would be another easy way of getting it done.