contact, camera, power button issues??

dapanda

Reaction score
Heyy all!

So I'm having a couple problems with my droid 2. First off when I send a new text message and type in one of my contacts names to send her a text it only comes up with her email and I've gone onto her contact multiple times and can't figure anything out.

Second sometimes when I click the camera it just won't open??

And every now and again when I hit the power button to wake up my phone it won't work like it freezes any help would be greatful!!!

sexximexxi666

Reaction score
Hold the camera button for a few seconds

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Welcome to the forum. We have a subsection that is dedicated to the Droid 2 that you may find helpful. To get there click on the Forum tab at the top of the page then scroll down until you see the Droid 2 section.

I am going to move this thread there so that someone can answer your questions.

pool_shark

Reaction score
If the contact's number doesn't show, I assume you either don't have it saved as a mobile number or you have something more than just the 10 digit number.

The camera button thing happens to me sometimes too. If you open it from the app, the button works again.

louy99

Reaction score
Make sure you are pushing the camera button all the way down...it has a halfway push for focusing and a full click to open the app or take picture

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

dbst

Reaction score
My D2 freezes occasionally when I try to wake it, I think it happens to a lot of people

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If the contact's number doesn't show, I assume you either don't have it saved as a mobile number or you have something more than just the 10 digit number.

The camera button thing happens to me sometimes too. If you open it from the app, the button works again.

pool_shark has got it right. You don't have her number listed as mobil. That would explain why it keeps coming up email.