1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

connecting phone to pc with usb

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR' started by prime38time, May 30, 2013.

1. prime38time

prime38time New Member

Need help connecting phone to pc for occasional file transfers....Strange thing is it worked at one time and i'm not sure what changed as to make it not work anymore. I can plug in my older droid x and it connects just fine:icon_eek:
  2. prime38time

prime38time New Member

would you believe swapping to a different cable did the trick, even though the other cable worked fine on every other phone i had......it just would not work my razr!
  3. lloydstrans

lloydstrans Well-Known Member

self diagnosis rules, glad you solved your problem. prime38time welcome to the forum. enjoy.
  4. 2razrmaxx

2razrmaxx New Member

Glad you got it working. Mine did the same thing. Worked one time and now it does not work at all.
    But the cable from my old incredible works great? Go figure.
  5. Phreaker47

Phreaker47 Member

Strange... I have yet to run into a cable I have that wouldn't work. In fact, on my desktop I use a usb mini with a mini to micro adapter on it and that's even fine... although, the adapter is a Motorola product. Heh. I have noticed though that my motherboard has these "extra power" USB ports and my phone doesn't like those one bit... I guess they are reserved for the more power hungry devices that sometimes require two USB ports, like portable hard drives.
Search tags for this page

phone not connecting to computer