Connecting my thunderbolt to my stereo deck.

RAMROD702

Reaction score
Hey i was wondering if anyone has had this problem. Ive been trying to hook up my thunderbolt to my deck and it keeps saying not compatible. Do i need anouther cord beside the one sent with the phone or is a setting. Would appreciate ne help thanks.

Sent from my thunderbolt using DroidForums

tycedeano

Reaction score
Radio Shack, etc. sell cables with a 3.5mm plug on one end and two RCA plugs on the other. I'd probably go that route unless your deck has a 3.5mm input, then a standard 3.5mm male-male cord would do it. You'll have to control the music from the phone (except volume).

OP
R

RAMROD702

Reaction score
ok. But my deck dosent have rca's on it. It has a usb plug in on the front that i can plug my players into. Any other ideas the reason why it says uncompatible. Is there a setting on my phone that i need to change.

OP
R

RAMROD702

Reaction score
Hey thanks Ya imma have to look on the back of the deck to see if i have one but that seems like a fix. Glad im not the only one. Imma keep trying the usb way and go get the 3.5 mm cord for now. Ill keep u updated on what i find. Car ramrod out.........

OP
R

RAMROD702

Reaction score
Yeah I know. my deck doesn't have it on the front it has to be on the back ill check it out when I get home