Confirmed Hulu working on droid Razr

Phreaker47

Reaction score
Nice... so this lets you watch all the "web only" content then, is that the point?

Phreaker47

Reaction score
Got it working with Dolphin Browser... the page recommends the default browser in Desktop mode, but for the life of me I can't find where to enable Desktop mode in the default browser.

Edit: Must be a feature of the ICS default browser. And yeah, Dolphin's playback performance is a bit choppy, but it works. I'll just keep using the hulu app for stuff that's allowed on it.

OP
bouncindread

bouncindread

Reaction score
I think its in menu, dolphin settings and click user agent then desktop mode

Reaction score
Why use this mod to watch Hulu when there has been a modified version of the hulu+ app that allows you to watch the free content directly from the app.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

OP
bouncindread

bouncindread

Reaction score
Ok there is a modified version of hulu app but u have to pay for it. That's why its called hulu plus. This mod is free.

Phreaker47

Reaction score
I haven't paid a cent for my modified hulu app.

Yes but, can you watch the "WEB ONLY" content with the modified app? I don't think you can.

I subscribe to Hulu+ already, so I can use the app legit... but I was interested in getting the web only content streaming to the phone.

OP
bouncindread

bouncindread

Reaction score
Why use this mod to watch Hulu when there has been a modified version of the hulu+ app that allows you to watch the free content directly from the app.

Before you start talking do your resaearch first please. This mod gives you all access flash capabilities in browser, ok. Not like this app you're talking about. I went ahead to check it out and it sucks. Trust me this is the best way to go if you don't already have a hulu plus account.

Reaction score
Before you start talking do your resaearch first please. This mod gives you all access flash capabilities in browser, ok. Not like this app you're talking about. I went ahead to check it out and it sucks. Trust me this is the best way to go if you don't already have a hulu plus account.

I do not need to do any research so you can take you snotty remark somewhere else. I use the hulu app to watch full episodes and I do not have a subscription. So no...you are wrong....using the browser sucks.

Sent from my XT912 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

Phreaker47

Reaction score
I do not need to do any research so you can take you snotty remark somewhere else. I use the hulu app to watch full episodes and I do not have a subscription. So no...you are wrong....using the browser sucks.

Sent from my XT912 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

Can you watch "Web Only" content with this hacked Hulu +?