1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

computer to phone

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by sbakewell1101, Jun 16, 2010.

1. sbakewell1101

sbakewell1101 New Member

So two questions does anyone have an app that I can connect my computer music to my droid (moto)? I have phone my pc which works great for non sound items of course.. but is there a sound app?

also i heard froyo has this feature is that correct?
  2. sroach23

sroach23 New Member

froyo does not do it yet.
    Subsonic ยป Free Music Streamer
  3. sbakewell1101

sbakewell1101 New Member

computer music

so is there any other app? looks like you have to donate now and i wouldn't mind donating except it seems like there is no way to see if it works before donating.
  4. c_mack9

c_mack9 New Member

i can not for the life of me get subsonic to work on my droid. it says host name must not be null. i have my host name setup on my computer and everything looks good to go. even on the demo server it says that.
  5. sroach23

sroach23 New Member

mspot does 2 gb free.