1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Connect phone and pc

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by sbakewell1101, Apr 24, 2010.

1. sbakewell1101

sbakewell1101 New Member

Is there an app that will allow me to connect my phone and my pc together? meaning that if I am at work and I need a file on my computer i can acces my computer from my phone and somehow access my excel or word or whatever and save it or email it to myself? also is there one with sound that I can access my music through my phone when I am not at home? I have dont some searching and didn't find anything

Stefanie
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Try searching the Market for "Phone my PC" and see if that doesn't suit your needs. :)
  3. Jim 777

Jim 777 Active Member

Probably not enough to fill your needs, but I found that when there's files that I think I might need away from home, I upload to G-docs (Google documents) and it syncs with the phone so I always have them.

Just a thought.