Compcache(and tempmonitor!)-enabled kernels?

nygrik

Reaction score
Instead of terminal, go into GEM settings, "Performance", and check "Compcache". Reboot. Then check compcache stats in terminal.

I am running the 125/1000 LV kernel from cvpcs and compcache and the module loads fine - your error seems to indicate you don't have the correct permissions.

awesome dude thanks that worked...i check the setting in gem and reboot and when checking setcpu it shows there is a swap active even if term emu wont allow me to do anything lol

jerroedr

Reaction score
do you have to turn compache on every time you restart the phone?

nevermind. Cyanogen has a setting that showed up! sweet. Running much smoother than the last kernel so far....

Last edited:

jerroedr

Reaction score
ok i dropped cm6 in favor of chevyno1 ss 4.7. is this compcache compatable and if so how do i get it going?

thanks!!

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Why are there 2 files for each kernel? the md5sum one & the other, which do i need & how are they installed, I guess i should first ask will they work with UD8 or CM6 with clockwork recovery?

Armyof2

Reaction score
Why are there 2 files for each kernel? the md5sum one & the other, which do i need & how are they installed, I guess i should first ask will they work with UD8 or CM6 with clockwork recovery?

Unfortunately I'm not sure if it will with non sapphire builds, I've not tried it myself. But many of the kernels work across any ROMs so unless someone pipes up and says no it wont work or yes it will work, it will be a trial and error thing...and yes it will work the clockwork

and go here to download...it'll be less confusing with the double files ( you don't need the md5sum one it's just there to verify the integrity of the uploaded file)

sapphire:releases:1.1.1 [CCRoms Wiki]

Armyof2

Reaction score
ok i dropped cm6 in favor of chevyno1 ss 4.7. is this compcache compatable and if so how do i get it going?

thanks!!

Not sure if you got an answer...the compcache is usually turned on in the rom's settings area (not sure where that is in SS but it is in the GEM settings under sapphire so i assume it's in a similar spot in the other roms)