Cm9

Joe2928

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about CM9 for the X2 I know they were working in it but I have not seen any updates for a while.

Sent from my rooted MB870 running CM7.2.0, using DroidForums

music life

Reaction score
So tried getting CM9. Got past first boot and now stuck on the first screen where you have to touch the little droid dude. Just keeps saying "unfortunately setup wizard has stopped" and thats as far as i can go...

Help would be greatly appreciated.

music life

Reaction score
Tried that. It wasnt working. Then i saw someone say touch the four corners... So i tried that and it didnt work. Then tried 8 different ways to do everything.......

In the end i just started mass pressing the screen and boom went to home page and now everything is working? I got an error on the GAPPS and when i went to recovery after the fact when i actually could get into recovery I tried re-installing the gapps and i had to do a battery pull...

So not sure what i did wrong but things seem to be working. When in doubt just press the crap out of your screen?

this was kinda a last effort to try and make this a good backup device. Im getting an S3 tomorrow so just wanted to see if i could get CM9 working and put it on my brothers phone. Bc he is still stuck with this pos.

stylekimchee

Reaction score
Tried that. It wasnt working. Then i saw someone say touch the four corners... So i tried that and it didnt work. Then tried 8 different ways to do everything.......

In the end i just started mass pressing the screen and boom went to home page and now everything is working? I got an error on the GAPPS and when i went to recovery after the fact when i actually could get into recovery I tried re-installing the gapps and i had to do a battery pull...

So not sure what i did wrong but things seem to be working. When in doubt just press the crap out of your screen?

this was kinda a last effort to try and make this a good backup device. Im getting an S3 tomorrow so just wanted to see if i could get CM9 working and put it on my brothers phone. Bc he is still stuck with this pos.

Cm10 alpha is more stable and has more features. You can try that, also for the DROID x2 activation bypass you need to press the top left corner then go clockwise then press the bottom left and go counter clockwise back to the top left.

You should have tried an sbf because cm9 was pretty stable unlike hoe you described. Anyways, hope your s3 is food and the development is even better!

Sent from my MB870 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

Gblake13

Reaction score
Put cm10 on it or cm7 cm9 wasn't very stable

Sent from my MB870 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Droid 51

Reaction score
I need the newest bsr if someone would please post a link that would b great