1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

CM7 Bluetooth sound issues/problems

Discussion in 'LG Vortex' started by tspace, Oct 7, 2012.

1. tspace

tspace New Member

I'm hoping someone can take me step by step how to fix this problem. I'm running Bob Zhome's CM7, it's stable and works SO MUCH BETTER than stock... obviously. I hooked up a bluetooth, Plantronics M155. I can give commands, and it makes calls, I can hear media through it... the one bazaar thing I can't get to work is the phone calls itself, I can't hear anything. I've tried every volume control I can find on the phone and the bluetooth, tried disconnecting, rebooting with the bluetooth on... is there a fix for this anywhere? And again, I'm an amateur at this, so need step by step instructions.

Thanks so much!

My Droid Charge is in the shop being fixed, I got this as a little backup phone for when I brick my phone, or hubby drops his, on concrete, in water... :)
Search tags for this page
aufiofix forcm7
bluetooth fix cm7.2
bluetooth fix for cm7
bluetooth media audio not working cm7
blutooth fix cm7.2
cm7 blue tooth problem

cm7 bluetooth audio fix

cm7 bluetooth problem

cm7 sound issue
cm7.2 bluetooth fix
cm7.2 fix bluetooth