CM6 final is here!

brochaos

Reaction score
Welcome to the, ah, blue-green side! ;) We have cookies.

Okay, bad pun, but I do have a suggestion.

First, uninstall and reinstall Slacker. Next clear your Dalvik cache:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/an...ery-life-testing-observations-rooted-only.htm

You'll want the second code set from CerealKiller's directions for me.

If that doesn't work there are a few other things we could try. Have you been messing with the DSP settings? Are you running a nightly or 6.0?

I re-installed Slacker and it seems to be working better/fine now.

"Page not found" with that link above :(

What's DSP Settings? What's a nightly or 6.0? Sorry I'm confused..

I unplugged my phone around 5:45am today and it's showing 70% left. I have sent some texts, used google chat, Facebook via browser and one phone calls this morning..

slacker stops running for me if i do anything else...and that happened on every 2.2 rom for me...

Did you try to reinstall it?

once. didn't seem to really help. if you load up slacker, start playing a song, and then say try to load up maps, does slacker keep playing?

96accord

Reaction score
once. didn't seem to really help. if you load up slacker, start playing a song, and then say try to load up maps, does slacker keep playing?

Haven't tried loading google maps but i can load Browser fine.

I'm usually listening to Slacker Radio @ the gym while working out.

allintrest

Reaction score
I am a Noob to say the least, I have flashed several other roms and really enjoy CM 6, but... I know this is probably old news, but can someone direct me to instructions on how to make MotoGal work with this stable release, its the only bug I have had in a week and I dont want to have to go back to another rom, CM 6 is just so cool.

sportsterBK8

Reaction score
Sticky?

This should be stickied at the top of the Koush section right by the RC1 link, so that it's easily accessible. I've been running rc3 for a while just because I was unaware of this upgrade.

Sticky?/bump? anyone?

Reaction score
Hey, guys dont really kno if this post belongs here or not but i have been using CM6 for a month now an love it but was wondering does anybody kno whos kernals play the nicest with it?? i would like to go up to 1.0 or higher had some problems with chevy kernals giving my phone the red led on boot an not working so if anyone knos please enlighting me THANK YOU

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
Kernels are a best tested out then listening to someone elses experience... but slayhers kernels were made to be as closest to the stock cm6 kernel as possible. Plus it has the interactive governor. Good place to start.

Sent from my Droid

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
The interactive governer is an option just like ondemmand is... I only recommend having it on when your actually using your phone. Ondemmend is better for things like screen off/idle.

Sent from my Droid

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Interactive is a modified Performance setting, though, so it can suck a LOT of juice in a big hurry, and that means a lot of heat, too. Test it and make sure it's right for your Droid.

Ozzie

Reaction score
VERY nice release...really liking it...
shaka.gif

drpaul07

Reaction score
Wait till you try one of the nightlies and see all the new little bits added in. ;)

Really looking forward to CM 6.1, and I'm curious to try one of the nightlies but I'm just worried about some unstability that they may cause of course since they're nightlies. Oh well, I guess I can hold out until the next stable update comes out.

Sent from my Droid