Clock/weather widget

MLCThunderboltuser

Reaction score
Does anyone know why my clock/weather widget states that I am like an hour away from where I really am. I like the widget bc of the animations that go along with it when it rains or you have Thunderstorm. I was just wondering what I could do to make it more accurate or if there was any similar widgets that work better.

choffon

Reaction score
It always says I'm in new York when I live in orlando

Sent from zeus himself

jaybuc

Reaction score
Mine won't let me change to Auto Update...It's grayed out, and I have all location services enabled. Any idea why it's grayed out.....?

MattG123

Reaction score
On my Droid Incredible 2, I love the full screen weather animation on one of the stock clock widgets. I really like that it updates every time I unlock the phone. But I don't like the way the clock looks. Are there any widgets available that do the same thing but with a different looking clock? Every one I've tried doesn't do the full screen or doesn't update weather when the phone is unlocked.

Thanks for the help!

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
You might try out BeWeather - it has some cool widgets that when tapped will show a full screen animation...

listenman20

Reaction score
fancy widgets pro seems to do all of these things but unless you grabbed it while amazon had it for free then it's a paid app...