HTC Hero-like Widget??

Rand0mNumb3r5

Reaction score
Is there any weather widget that currently has the window wipers animation when its raining and all? I heard Weather Forecast Widget and Beautiful Widgets used to have the animation look alikes that were quite accurate but HTC took them away :( anyone know where I can get this? Or a download link to one of the older versions of the forecast widget? Thanks in advance

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have absolutely no clue....didn't even know there was one with windshield wipers if it was raining!! That actually sounds pretty neat....but I haven't seen this or heard of this anywhere so I don't really know...maybe someone knows

shademar

Reaction score
My understanding is that stock android doesn't support animated widgets, so approximations of the HTC widgets are possible, but they won't actually move. Home++ supports animated widgets but there doesn't seem to be a lot out there for it yet.

thatdarkknight

Reaction score
Weather Widgets on the market,(its like 2 bucks) and the forcast add on for the weather widget(free) does the wiper animation. Plus includes the clock and is skinnable highly recommend.

OP
Rand0mNumb3r5

Rand0mNumb3r5

Reaction score
Ok I downloadedx weather widget and the forecast addon made by "android apps" and it doesn't have the animation?? Am I missing something here?

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
Is there any weather widget that currently has the window wipers animation when its raining and all? I heard Weather Forecast Widget and Beautiful Widgets used to have the animation look alikes that were quite accurate but HTC took them away :( anyone know where I can get this? Or a download link to one of the older versions of the forecast widget? Thanks in advance
ill post a link for you its beautiful widgets 1.36 install using astro file manager hook your droid up mount move it to a new folder int th root of your droid unmount go into astro find it install run it and do what it says now just make it a widget like normal

**mod edit: paid app apk deleted**

Last edited by a moderator: