Clock & weather widget

SID KELLY

Reaction score
Where can I download a Clock & Weather widget similar to the one that is on the face of the Droid Incredible--was beautiful and-when it was raining--my old one actually wiped across the face w/ windshield wipers

Insult2Injury

Reaction score
Beautiful widgets, there is a large widget for clock/weather, and a smaller version and you can download skins for both the clock and weather icons, you may even find a clock you like better

OP
SID KELLY

SID KELLY

Reaction score
Beautiful widgets, there is a large widget for clock/weather, and a smaller version and you can download skins for both the clock and weather icons, you may even find a clock you like better
I agree but WHERE can I download this?? I'm still new and ignorant about these things. Can I download (whatever it's called) off the Market app on the phone or do I download from someother location to my Desktop--If download to my desktop--then how do I install on my phone. Like I said--I'm ignorant about these things--thanks!!

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
You can find them on the Market. The one that looks like the Incredible..I would purchase "Weather & Toggle Widget Donate"

That clock is the closest you will get to the HTC-like clock. Beautiful Widgets has one similar but I dont think you can get it on the Market.

SinCitySRT4

Reaction score
Fancy widget is the best one when it comes to the HTC look because its identical but doesn't have the weather animations. If you want the animations then beautiful widgets or weather toggle widget is your best bet but you wont get that exact HTC look.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
SID KELLY

SID KELLY

Reaction score
Thanks for the replys--I DL the beautiful clock widget and had several problems: Couldn't get weather update off Paris (france, I guess)--and the phone got awfully hot and drainned battery--uninstalled and now ok--

Quie2Droid

Reaction score
I would try the weather widget donate one. I had several issues with Beautiful Widgets draining my battery also. I am happy with weather widget donate now though. Looks good, too.