City ID Subscription

Yourrid

Reaction score
Why, OH WHY, do companies put bloatware on there phones that are subscription based??? :cus: I get a notification every 15 days from City ID asking me to subscribe for something that should be free since it came on the phone, or AT THE VERY LEAST allow you to uninstall their crap software. GRRRR. I'm really ready to root... As soon as Froyo comes out and there is a root for it, I'm there. :icon_ peace:

Reaction score
I would almost say it's worth rooting just to get rid of all the bloatware. I jumped on board as soon as the ADB root method was revealed just because I was tired of all that crap in my app drawer.

csantoro85

Reaction score
I used Easy Root to Root my phone and it worked, but I can't figure out how to remove the Bloatware. Anyone know how to?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Yeah root explorer worked really well on mine, I just couldn't wait for Froyo to not only come out but then be rooted. Much happier with my phone after gettings those programs off.

Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it (here) again... I am literally the only person who likes CityID and unless someone has a free alternative, I will defiantly use it! ;)

heycow

Reaction score
I love City ID. SUPER useful (to me). However, the nag goes away after 30 days I've heard.

Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it (here) again... I am literally the only person who likes CityID and unless someone has a free alternative, I will defiantly use it! ;)

Oh, I love CityID. However, as soon as my trial runs out, I'm removing it. I don't plan on paying for something like that. Should be free imho.

I agree that it should be free and if they were to charge for it at all, it should either be a one-time purchase or a yearly fee of like $15.

However, I do love it. I've had it so long that my phones feel naked without it.

Reaction score

Oh, I love CityID. However, as soon as my trial runs out, I'm removing it. I don't plan on paying for something like that. Should be free imho.

I agree that it should be free and if they were to charge for it at all, it should either be a one-time purchase or a yearly fee of like $15.

I could see paying 15 dollars for the year, but I hate the idea of paying for it month to month. :dry:

Jug the Thug

Reaction score
Anyone found a free or one time charge to replace City ID?

I have a regular droid x and mines glitching its been well past the trial and it still works. Never pushed buy and checked bill i didnt accidentally buy it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App