Christmas Droids

OP
arty2hottie

arty2hottie

Reaction score
My Christmas will be in 7 days cant wait. Im jealous of all of you

sc4fpse

Reaction score
Opened up my Droid Christmas morning, and it's hardly left my hand since.

Coming from a Razr (Although, I must say, I loved that phone. Such a sleek design.), this was quite an upgrade for me. I've fallen in love with it over again (Love at first sight... online. :))!

loop4zil

Reaction score
Love it

I like the weight, the style, the keyboard. Having fun trying out apps. A pretty excellent device imo.

Groucho

Reaction score
One of my co-workers bought one for the whole office, I'm enjoying mine so far.

amr952

Reaction score
I also go my droid for christmas from my wife and I have to say it has surpassed my expectations. It has not left either of our hands since it has been opened :)

wil318466

Reaction score
actually.. when I got my droid I was confused which was "the droid" since they both were kinda called "droid". Luckily I saw a pic of it. :)

-Wil

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i bought one for my girlfriend for christmas....

i almost felt bad that she let me use her upgrade to get mine and then she wanted once so bad so i was able to get an early upgrade on mine to get her a droid.

she was quite pleased to say the least.

I'm willing to bet you were the hero that day :)

i wished i would have known before that i could have gotten away with only getitng her the droid..... i spent too much on everything else and all she wanted was the droid.

lauriep

Reaction score
Opened up my Droid Christmas morning, and it's hardly left my hand since.

Coming from a Razr (Although, I must say, I loved that phone. Such a sleek design.), this was quite an upgrade for me. I've fallen in love with it over again (Love at first sight... online. :))!

I had a Voyageur in between, but I cried when I let my RAZR go! I LOVED that phone!

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score

johfiner

Reaction score
Yeah I bought myself the Droid on the 23rd and I don't think I could be happier! My old phone was a mess, it was some LG flip-phone garbage.

I've discovered a dead pixel already, so it's going to be replaced soon (today or tomorrow?). But I've been enjoying it nonetheless, I'm just bummed that I'll have to reconfigure all of my applications when I get the new one.