checking in from chicagoland-ish.

ShockTherapy

Reaction score
i'm timmy, i fell in love with android ever since my buddy brought over his brand new at the time HTC G1, and i got so excited i got a nosebleed when VZW announced the D1, i finally got my D1 back in december of 09, and loved it till about december of '10 when the screen popped off of the keyboard, just in time to burn an upgrade on my droid x, i've lurked and read and have been following a certain rom on this forum for a while, and finally decided to make an account here.

what's to say about me, i'm a huge nerd, linux, star trek are two of my favorite things, i'm a car guy, currently running a 2008 4Runner with the TRD supercharger, looking to find an STi come spring, i hate on my girlfriend's iPhone almost constantly, even though i constantly offer to jailbreak it for her... i play dungeons and dragons 2 times a week, with my friends, and my favorite food is sushi.

i think that's enough of an introduction.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Welcome to the forum. +1 for sushi! I pick on my wife about her iphone too. She dont even like me sitting with it in front of the computer. lol Enjoy your stay.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum! glad you decided to come on board - now, just get involved and join in the fun! :)