Hi all!

*XxChocoTacoxX

Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals,

Long time listener, first time caller. :)

I've been checking this site out since I got my Droid back in December 09 and it's been an invaluable resource when it comes to questions or issues. As such, I figured I'd finally join.

Thanks for being such a reliable haven for Droid-related information. I'll give back to the community however I can, but I'm sure I won't be able to repay for all the information I've gained here.

To all the devs, keep up the good work.

- Choco

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you finally decided to post and comment. I agree that this is awesome site to share and learn.

Mike

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum. We are glad to have you join us.:)

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals,

Long time listener, first time caller. :)

I've been checking this site out since I got my Droid back in December 09 and it's been an invaluable resource when it comes to questions or issues. As such, I figured I'd finally join.

Thanks for being such a reliable haven for Droid-related information. I'll give back to the community however I can, but I'm sure I won't be able to repay for all the information I've gained here.

To all the devs, keep up the good work.

- Choco

Welcome to the insanity, Choco! Glad you've decided to join us! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! The possibilities are endless for customization. So jump right in and make yourself at home! Read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by just reading the threads. Hope you enjoy your time here and if you get stuck or need some help, don't be afraid to ask!

:welcome: