New Droid Owner

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by debdroid1a, May 19, 2010.

1. debdroid1a

debdroid1a Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Just got one on Monday and it's Wednesday and I'm addicted to it. I have to bring my USB cord to charge it at work because I'm constantly on it. :)

My first smart phone. I previously had an ENV2 and loved it, but wanted a smarter phone. One where I could go to links in twitter messages.

I read this board, reviews, etc., before buying and compared a few other android phones, but always knew this one was the one for me.

I like the keyboard too. Used it a few times. Mostly I've just used the small one on the screen (not my favorite) so I don't have to slide it open but prefer the larger keyboard.

Deb

2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Hi Deb and welcome to the Droid Forums. Glad you found us. If you need anything please let us know we are here to help each other.

3. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome to the family, Deb! We're glad that you've decided to join us! If you get stuck, just post a question and someone will be along to help you out. Enjoy!

:welcome: