Chatango... Just an idea.

DroidMastar2

Reaction score
Hey this isn't exactly droid related but more-so site related. I was just wondering if you all ever thought about a web based chat for the site, ie. chatango?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I believe you suggestion should be directed to one of the admins.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
It's been discussed before...Won't happen.
Any information or help would be lost....

elizabethmccollough

Reaction score
try other like chatwing

they should try chatwing as it has more features then any others , they have also offer a android apps,, we are using now that apps

AECRADIO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
1.Moto-G, Droid-X, 3.Droid 2
Twitter
@AECRADIO
There's already 'Droid Chat' but the site is filled with the usual cast of bad language, poor attitudes and after three days of putting up with the crap, I uninstalled the app....in a word: useless!
There are thousands of chat rooms and sites, I doubt once one gets any attention, the riff-raff flows in and starts the regressive downward spiral many have died from.

elizabethmccollough

Reaction score
what i have like to chatwing they have lots of features offered like full admin control, yes in chatroom their are a lots of badwords ,, even those people only wants is sex,, all of them the chatroom owner or the admin have the control to banned that account or delete the message, it is they same in android you have the control in your chatroom...