1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

m mobile websites

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by stuhasdroid, Jan 18, 2010.

1. stuhasdroid

stuhasdroid New Member

The Droid is so fast and the display is so nice that web browsing on the Droid is more addictive than I predicted. Simply because it is so convenient.

And I've really gotten acquainted with Dolphin and using gestures. I like it.

Of course some sites are simpler to navigate than others. And of course the best sites are the mobile sites. I'm not a html coder and don't author with html. I'm curious what it takes to turn a site into a mobile site. It sure would be nice if more and more sites were ready for mobile.

Is it a great deal of additional tags within the html that makes for a mobile site ?

With the number of smart phones and expansion of 3G, 4G, etc.. I suspect more and more sites will become mobile ready I'm just curious what it takes to become a mobile site.

Peace,
  2. hipkik

hipkik New Member

Sorry I can't help you but, I would prefer FULL websites apposed to mobile just for the sake of finding the same information I could at home...