1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Facebook mobile site...problems?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by rainbowbrite812, Nov 13, 2009.

1. rainbowbrite812

rainbowbrite812 New Member

I'm more fond of the FB mobile site than the stock fb app, but many times when i go to comment or post something i can type it up, but when i hit "post" or "comment" to enter it, it doesn't work, like the browser won't run it. it seems most other sites work fine, one time i had a heck of a time getting any site to load.

if i shut the phone off and turn it back on it seems to let me comment or post things...is it the site, or am i having browser issues? i'm having other issues like sms force closing from time to time and a couple other little things, i don't want to exchange my phone for no real reason if i don't have to.

so...is it the fb site or my browser?
Search tags for this page
facebook mobile not working verizon

facebook mobile problems

facebook mobile site issue

facebook mobile site issues

facebook mobile site problem

facebook mobile site problems

facebook mobile website problems
fb mobile site having problems
having problem with fb mobile site
issues with facebook mobile