Case on a RAZR????

mokes

Reaction score
I could care less how my phone looks. For the price you pay for one, I can't imagine not having some protection. I just want it to work. Looks mean less to me.

SGTSCHU

Reaction score
Otterbox commuter with screen protector. Keeps the phone looking new and fits better in the hand. Also may stop some of the flexibility.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Otterbox commuter with screen protector. Keeps the phone looking new and fits better in the hand. Also may stop some of the flexibility.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Ditto. Same set up. I like having a case on my phone. The only thing I don't like about the otterbox commuter case is that it's a little to slick for me. I wish the plastic was a little tackier. I have a Seidio case on my TB and it is the perfect amount of tackiness for good grip, but not to sticky that it doesn't slip in the pocket easily. If Seidio come out with one for the Maxx, I'll probably grab it.

Fellow Packer fans must think alike!

pinoy_92

Reaction score
well i bought a otterbox screen protector and it came with a case, so why not use it?...

thegreatone3

Reaction score
Ditto. Same set up. I like having a case on my phone. The only thing I don't like about the otterbox commuter case is that it's a little to slick for me. I wish the plastic was a little tackier.

This is the only complaint I had about this case as well. My friend had it on his Razr and it felt like it was going to shoot out of my hand. I found a good compromise was the Case-Mate Tough case. Same dual-layer type case, but the outer shell actually has some texture and a pretty darn good grip.