Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
Here my sunday driver; 1968 Ford Mustang Coupe

And my daily is a 2000 Slate Gray Cherokee. Lol

Beamed down from my Droid 3

smokiedabong

Reaction score
By bad , I guess you mean unreliable , unsafe , slow, terrible handling , high consumption , high maintenance etc.

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
By bad , I guess you mean unreliable , unsafe , slow, terrible handling , high consumption , high maintenance etc.

That's just mean. My father and I restored the car ourselves, thanks for dissing it I really appreciate it.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
That's just mean. My father and I restored the car ourselves, thanks for dissing it I really appreciate it.

Don't worry about him....that Mustang is nice. I wanted to restore a classic but can't find the time so I got a '05 a month ago. I know the work i'm sure you put into that and the memories from doing it with your father. Good work, would like to see some more pics myself.

LLR0717

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Don't worry about him....that Mustang is nice. I wanted to restore a classic but can't find the time so I got a '05 a month ago. I know the work i'm sure you put into that and the memories from doing it with your father. Good work, would like to see some more pics myself.

LLR0717

+100!

Sent from my TB using Xparent DF ;)

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score

LLR0717

Oh I guess he's one of those Chevy guys :censored:

But I'll try and put together some more pictures and post them, I have them scattered all over the place atm. lol

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Oh I guess he's one of those Chevy guys :censored:

Actually if you look a few posts up from yours he drives an Accord. Wouldn't understand an American Icon if it ran over that rice burner.

LLR0717

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
Not a matter of truth, I helped make that car with my own hands and even if you don't like it you should respect what I've done. You don't see me going around bashing your car, so I expect the same courtesy.

@ Jstafford1: Here's a few more pictures.
Ford302.jpg

IMG_20110316_131741-1.jpg

1968_Ford_Mustang.jpg

Last edited: