Cars!

rlfitz

Reaction score

ROMBOMTHEMAGIC

Reaction score
My first car was a Mazda Protege 98. sold if a few weeks ago and bought a Hyundai Elantra 2009

SlvrEvoIX

Reaction score
Hmm well my screen name gives it away..... 2006 evolution IX. Tuned to 22 psi. Its fun, I do whatever form of racing I can except drifting ( awd, and I'm not Ken block lol ) will post pix later

justin090435

Reaction score
i think i have the lamest car here, a 2004 saleen n2o focus..... it gets the job done. but i prefer classic muscle, i would kill to have a 57' bel-air 2 door or a nomad 2door

Silver Member
Reaction score
AM a japanese car type guy myself..I've had a couple of Tegs and civic..I now drive a 04 CIvic w/some goodies.. Check it out
aren't most civics manufactured in OH unless they're Si? :D

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
I've got a 2003 F150 King Cab with a tonneau cover; wouldn't get rid of it for nothin :) I luv my truck.
My wife has a 2004 G35 that has 70K miles and she's ready for a new ride. The best part is both are paid off!
We've got our eye on the new Cadillac SRX - purty! But man a whopper car payment don't sound good! Anyone want to buy an infinity ;)

GRey1

Reaction score
Okay, this is my current ride. After over 25 years of American loyalty it looks like I'm going to go Japanese this time. I'm looking at foreign cars as a replacement. Bought this one new, but it has over 62k now and is starting to show some wear.

img1254392395387.jpg

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've got a 2003 F150 King Cab with a tonneau cover; wouldn't get rid of it for nothin :) I luv my truck.
My wife has a 2004 G35 that has 70K miles and she's ready for a new ride. The best part is both are paid off!
We've got our eye on the new Cadillac SRX - purty! But man a whopper car payment don't sound good! Anyone want to buy an infinity ;)

I keep finding myself eyeing your "cymbals". Roland?

DessoThumbs

Reaction score

Yeah, a Roland V-Drums Kit. Don't remember the model number, it's the basic kit. It's been replaced with a newer version. The cymbals are pretty cool, both an edge and a bell trigger. You can choke them as well.

studio6.jpg

Sorry for going off topic... now back to Cars!

Ghostwheel

Reaction score

Yeah, a Roland V-Drums Kit. Don't remember the model number, it's the basic kit. It's been replaced with a newer version. The cymbals are pretty cool, both an edge and a bell trigger. You can choke them as well.

Sorry for going off topic... now back to Cars!

Heh, wow, brings back memories - I still have my old Yamaha DX-10 kit packed away in a closet. Got bored with it and went back to acoustic drums ten years ago. :)

ricepuddin

Reaction score
Okay, this is my current ride. After over 25 years of American loyalty it looks like I'm going to go Japanese this time. I'm looking at foreign cars as a replacement. Bought this one new, but it has over 62k now and is starting to show some wear.

img1254392395387.jpg

So much irony here :). (i.e. most imports are manufactured in the states, and Chrysler is now owned by an Italian company lol) not talking ****, just product of the times.

What are you thinking of buying?

parker34

Reaction score
Kinda want to change it up a bit but don't know exactly what to do to it...I'm thinking about putting a Cold Air Intake which will be the first big aftermarket change but idk