Car dock like Motorola Droid Bionic/etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon K

Reaction score
Hey guys - I have a hardwired USB cable in my car. I enjoyed my Bionic and Droid X because it would dock and the cable would plug in via the dock, charging the phone all in one quick easy step. Is there anything similar for the Galaxy S 3? I just got this phone and I am trying to learn whats available for it.

Thanks!

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Edit: Looks like there is a non-OEM one that functions in the same way as the Motorola car docks after all! Make sure to check out this post in the thread I linked to below.

There's not one made specifically for the S3 yet.

That said, the dock made for the Samsung Infuse, which allows for docking in the same way that the Motorola docks do, appears to work just fine with the S3. This thread includes discussion about the Infuse dock, along with further links about its use with the S3 : Any true car docks available yet?

Since this thread is asking the same question as that one, I'm going to close this thread. It's more beneficial to the entire community to keep information on a topic in one place rather than spread out in multiple threads. Please feel free to continue the conversation and ask any question you might have in that thread. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.