1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can't see/delete email trash

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by dbcondit, Nov 13, 2010.

1. dbcondit

dbcondit New Member

I can't seem to bring up my email trash folder. I was originally trying to empty it, the folder came up with 1341 deleted messages, I hit "select all" and hit the trash can icon and nothing happened. I waited and waited and...nothing. Now when I try to bring up the trash folder nothing comes up, though it says at the top I still have 1341 messages in the trash. Any thoughts? Thank you!
  2. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

Well I assume you are using the stock email app? If that is the case, I would suggest first to switch to K-9 email app. It is about 1000 times better.

OK, as to your actual problem. If it were me, I would go into the main menu/settings/applications/manage applications/all (or running)/email/clear cache/clear data.

Gook luck.
  3. dbcondit

dbcondit New Member

Thanks for your help Bayou...Sorry, I should've mentioned that I am using K-9 Mail, and I did try to clear the cache but there wasn't any to clear. And when I go into K-9 to the trash folder it says I have 1321 messages there but when I open the folder none of them show up.
  4. lrsjazz

lrsjazz New Member

Successfully emptied TRASH folder...

Thanks Bayou...I'm using the "stock email app" and didn't know how to clear my trash folder. I went to main menu/settings etc and cleared the cache. I think I'll give K-9 a try! dancedroid
Search tags for this page
android clear email data

android email app clear data

android email cannot see trash folder
bring up trash droid
can't find email trash folder on samsung galaxy s3
cannot empty trash android email
cant empty e-mail trash
find email trash droid
galaxy note 2 shows i email in trash but can't see it
how to empty trash bin on to toshiba tablet

how to empty trash on toshiba thrive