Can't save to SD card

Reaction score
There's been a couple of games i wanted from the market. these games require to loaded on SD card. I get a error saying it can't be saved to the SD card. what's up with that????

Big Cam

Reaction score
I've never heard of a game that's required to be saved to the SD card, but sometimes when I try to move app's to the SD card, it says move failed, but if I click it again, it always works the second time. You could try reformatting your SD card if you don't have a lot of important stuff on it.

Or transfer everything to your computer, reformat the card, and then move everything back, that'd be my first attempt.

OP
rockandrollacdc
Reaction score
this is really weird. I tried to reformat my card. its not erases anything. everything is still there.not sure what's going on. this only happenes at the end of installing the game.

Sent from my VS910 4G using DroidForums

OP
rockandrollacdc
Reaction score
Update - I got the SD card to work. I first did a reformat, that didn't work. All that did was erase the content except the folders, wierd. So i USB the phone and cut and pated everything to my computer. i unhocked and redownload the game, it worked. Come to find out, the game just needed a folder for user info.