SD card issues

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by nissmo66, Sep 18, 2011.

1. nissmo66

nissmo66 New Member

Lately my DX has been having problems writing to the SD card. For example Vingette will take a picture and then not be able to save to the SD card and it will spit an error saying it can't write to the SD. Another example is when launching SNESoid it couldn't read the SD and crashed...taking the entire /roms folder with it....

I'm using a new class 4 16 gig card, fully stock DX.
  2. umpire.20

umpire.20 Member

I too am using a stock Droid-X. Mine has a SanDisk 16gb card, (class 2), installed. A couple days ago, while NOT doing anything "card related", my phone showed a message that my card was either corrupted or had an improper file format. :frown:

Long and short ..... My card has "bitten the dust". It is not readable on a phone nor a computer (tried both MAC and PC). I'm in contact with SanDisk & it looks like they are going to send me a new card. New card - OK. :D Loss of ALL data that was on the old card - NOT OK. :frown:

I guess I'll have to get another card / thumb drive, and copy everything from phone card to "extra" card at regular intervals. This is really a pain in the butt.
Search tags for this page
can't write to sd card droid x

droid x cant write on sd card

droid x sd card problems