Can't root...stuck

Blayzejlm

Reaction score
So I go through the whole process and get up to where it says "searching for your phone" but nothing happens after that. I DLed the Moto driver 3 times but nothing is working. Am I missing something??

alexxx

Reaction score
i am having the same problem. the "motorola adb interface" driver is not installing on my computer. i have installed the motorola drivers 5.2.0 multiple times...

rwking

Reaction score
i am having the same problem. the "motorola adb interface" driver is not installing on my computer. i have installed the motorola drivers 5.2.0 multiple times...

Did you guys make sure you got the right drivers? There are 32-bit and 64-bit depending on your operating system.

alexxx

Reaction score
yes i made sure i was using the 64 bit version. im running windows 7 64 bit on a pc

rwking

Reaction score
yes i made sure i was using the 64 bit version. im running windows 7 64 bit on a pc

I'm not a PC user by trade, but I recall with Windows 7 that some programs have to be run "as administrator." Is this an option you see when right-clicking on the driver file?

HI_Bio_Commando

Reaction score
Try cleaning, updating, and then updating your drivers.
From my BIONIC COMMANDO

ka1z0ku

Reaction score
The one-click root didn't work for me, either. Ended up using pete's root tools and got it on the first try. So try that. Also ensure your phone is in usb-debugging and charge-only after you plug it in and before you run the root app.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums