1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can't mount sd card to computer

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by fgw, Jul 3, 2010.

1. fgw

fgw New Member

My computer runs Vista 7 64 bit. I have mounted my phone before but now can't. When I plug the phone in, nothing happens on my phone or my computer - nothing in my notification bar to allow my to mount and nothing showing on my computer. I have tried my Moto Droid and my husband's - same thing with both. Mine is rooted, his is not. I know that the USB ports are working - tested that too. Also, tried two different cords. Both work to charge so I am assuming they are not the problem.

I searched, tried the suggestion to download a driver and install it - nothing happened. Saw a couple of threads where others encountered similar problem with no answer.

Would really like to figure it out since I can't root my husband's phone without mounting it to flash.
Search tags for this page
android computer won't mount sd card
android sd card not mounting pc
android x cannot mount
can t mount sd to computer
can't mount android phone
can't mount sd card to pc
cant mound sdcard to pc
computer will not mount phone's sd card
droid razr mount sd card on pc
how do i mount sd card on droid
how to connect phone to pc and mount sd card