1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

cant recive texts droid bionic

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by ste10mai, Oct 12, 2011.

1. ste10mai

ste10mai New Member

i cant receive any texts on my droid bionic, and probably only half the texts i send are being received? also i lose 3g and 4g periodically. also will hear crackling sometimes in a phone call and then i just have to hang up. heard there might be a software update coming in November? any one else have these problems or any answers for me??
  2. ste10mai

ste10mai New Member

is no one else having this problem??
  3. Goddesslisa

Goddesslisa New Member

Hi
    I thought I would answer I have not had these problems, I can say that if I were you I would go into verizon and talk to them about it, they may give you a "like-new" aka reurbished one. I had to for myself my was rebooting and locking up.
    Sorry I cant help you anymore,
    Hope that helps.
    Lisa
  4. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

I would guess, and that's all it is, the non-delivery is related to the 3G/4G issue. The noise during a call is not a problem I've read about. One thing I have found with Motorola phones through the years is the sterling call quality (IMHO!). If that problem persists I would contact Verizon.
    1 person likes this.
Search tags for this page

droid bionic only half of my texts are getting delivered