Can't Open AMR files sent to Droid from BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bpcarlson

Reaction score
I am receiving voice messages from a buddy's Blackberry, but I can't open them. Don't even get the Preview button. I can create AMR on my own phone and send them to me and get the preview. Can't find this particular issue anywhere! The BB only gives the option to create the file. I can open the AMR file though on my personal computer. Also, I do show the file name and extension.

Thanks!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am receiving voice messages from a buddy's Blackberry, but I can't open them. Don't even get the Preview button. I can create AMR on my own phone and send them to me and get the preview. Can't find this particular issue anywhere! The BB only gives the option to create the file. I can open the AMR file though on my personal computer. Also, I do show the file name and extension.

Thanks!

:welcome: to the Droid Forum. We are happy to have you here but lets not get stated off on the wrong foot. Cross posting is not allowed in the Droid Forums and I see where you have already posted about this issue as well.

We are truly glad to have you as a member of our forum but please only post one post per subject. If you think you've posted int the wrong area, let us know and we will move your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.