can't Keep 4G signal

Qreaigh

Reaction score
I have been having this issuue for severial weeks. Ive called verizon and I ve been into the store. I've tried everything removed simcard powered on off ect. 4G will come back after doing this but severial hours later it goes away and dosn't come back unless I power off. Any sugestions on what I can do. When I first got my phone back in January I had no problems 4G all the time except bad recption areas.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Qreaigh said:
I have been having this issuue for severial weeks. Ive called verizon and I ve been into the store. I've tried everything removed simcard powered on off ect. 4G will come back after doing this but severial hours later it goes away and dosn't come back unless I power off. Any sugestions on what I can do. When I first got my phone back in January I had no problems 4G all the time except bad recption areas.

Depending on your area it could be that they're re-aligning the towers. I know that they're doing this in many areas. Its a real pita for users and tower owners alike.

But of course, this may not be your issue. Have you tried running speed test to see what your speeds are?? And one thing I would try is sending a text to a person that's next to you(on the same network of course) this is said to test tower connectivity. I haven't researched it, so don't take that as factual.

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

OP
Qreaigh

Qreaigh

Reaction score
I don't think that's the problem when I was in the store service person had 4G while I had 3G.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Qreaigh said:
I don't think that's the problem when I was in the store service person had 4G while I had 3G.

What system version are you on??

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

OP
Qreaigh

Qreaigh

Reaction score
What system version are you on??

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

I on 5.9.902.XT875 Verizon.en.us
I went buy verizon today and they put in a new simcard sofar so good.

whippleman

Reaction score
I've been having a very similiar issue so if the new sim card actually solved your problem, I suppose I'll have to go up to verizon when I have some time :(. I was just getting used to 3G again lol.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Qreaigh said:
I on 5.9.902.XT875 Verizon.en.us
I went buy verizon today and they put in a new simcard sofar so good.

Glad you found the problem and got it fixed

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!