1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can't get past boot logo.

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Development' started by arkabeoeht, Jul 10, 2011.

1. arkabeoeht

arkabeoeht New Member

I was running Liberty 0.8 for the past 2 weeks, and last night I couldn't charge my phone (light wasn't coming on, phone didn't say it was charging). I also couldnt connect to computer. I tried to restore to my earliest recovery (all made in clockwork mod), and then my next earliest and each time it says it couldnt restore sd-ext but still completes. Then when I try and boot it wont get past the boot logo (yellow liberty fist). I noticed that it did start charging for a second during this process so it might be a software issue and not hardware. I need to figure out how to restore from my backups... successfully.

TL;DR What is the proper method of restoration from a clockworkmod backup. Step by step instructions will help, but I am pretty familiar with all this so I may not need it. (note I have like 50 percent battery left).

Actions Log:
    >Tried all of my backups
    >Tried installing stock d2 uswing update.zip (TBH & MyDroidWorld Present: Droid 2 (2.3.20) Triple Threat)
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2011
Search tags for this page

cant boot past android logo

motorola defy xt557d wont go past load screen