Can't find a VERTICAL pouch clip case...seen one?

Southern Belle

Reaction score
I can't find what I'm looking for anywhere. :frown: As a girl, I like to clip my phone onto the outside of my handbag though this applies to guys too.

I want a vertical pouch case that provides 100% coverage (say if I got caught in the rain) that has a Velcro or magnetic top cover flap. No zipper though; too much of a PIA to grab quickly. I need enough room inside too for the extended battery and maybe a thin skin (though I may go naked).

Though I've seen some, most have visible phone exposure on the sides or are horizontal cases. I've also seen them for iPhones but not for Droids.

I've also looked around Amazon and found some camera cases that would work but all are far too thick/deep though an extra 1/2" wouldn't bother me. It don't want it to fit like a glove as it would be hard to remove the phone.

Right now my only coverage is an old case from an HP-12c calculator. If what I seek too strange to be found? If not, anybody seen anything out there? Thanks!

vbn

Reaction score
Vertical Case

Take a look at the Dickies Tool Case at ShopAndroid.com

OP
S

Southern Belle

Reaction score
Not 100% coverage but this is the most I've seen. With a skin, this just might be the ticket once I can find the interior measurements!

Thanks! :)

Lakilaulea

Reaction score
I can't find what I'm looking for anywhere. :frown: As a girl, I like to clip my phone onto the outside of my handbag though this applies to guys too.

I want a vertical pouch case that provides 100% coverage (say if I got caught in the rain) that has a Velcro or magnetic top cover flap. No zipper though; too much of a PIA to grab quickly. I need enough room inside too for the extended battery and maybe a thin skin (though I may go naked).

Though I've seen some, most have visible phone exposure on the sides or are horizontal cases. I've also seen them for iPhones but not for Droids.

I've also looked around Amazon and found some camera cases that would work but all are far too thick/deep though an extra 1/2" wouldn't bother me. It don't want it to fit like a glove as it would be hard to remove the phone.

Right now my only coverage is an old case from an HP-12c calculator. If what I seek too strange to be found? If not, anybody seen anything out there? Thanks!

Have you tried looking at the ones at Motorola Droid Bionic Cases ? Some look pretty decent, and they have a little drawstring one that looks kinda cute and girly :)