Black Vertical Pouch Hunt...

izzy35

Reaction score
i am in search of a black leather vertical pouch, preferably with a movable belt clip (so that if it gets bumped during my everyday activity, it doesn't eventually cause the clip to detach from the case), that fits perfectly to the Incredible.

I had a bb b4 getting the DINC and the bb pouch was a great, durable case...unfortunately, it's too short for the DINC..

Thanks all
smile.gif

RAWRmike

Reaction score
In the past, a few friends & family members of mine have had these cases on various phones and always liked them very much. Examining my friends from his old BlackJack, the construction is very sturdy and the overall product is well made.

I just ordered the Ultraslim in black (backordered ugh >_>), but I will write a full review as soon as I receive it.

RAWRmike

Reaction score
Just received my Sena Ultraslim

First impressions are very good. Looks exactly like they do on the website and smells incredible :laugh:. In the process of moving so expect a full review with pics in within the week.

mauiblue

Reaction score
Check out Amazon. I did a search on Amazon and found a great looking leather phone pouch for my Incredible (Cellet Black Madison Leather Holster Pouch). I don't care for belt clips so this worked out perfectly.