Can't boot after installing Chainfire3D

Alper

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Grand DuosI9082
I rooted my phone(Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082) whitout any issues.
I instaled Chainfire3D v3.3 I open it clicked install then rebooted and now i am stuck on the Logo(Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082) i tried to wipe data/factory whit CWM and it did't work.
Then i tried with adb in the cmd i tiped ''su'' and It just told me that su is not an internal or external command
i tried clicking mounts and storage -> mount /system then tiping su stil not working can someone PLEASE ELP ME i dont care about the data inside it at all i already removed evrything it anyway. Can sameone make my phone work like the firs day.

KaosMaster

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
SCH-I545 Galaxy S4 (Verizon)
Sounds like you lost your root! Did you just receive an Ota update?

To be honest. .. you may need to restore your phone using Samsung kies. This will restore everything to factory. .. and trout and start again

OP
A

Alper

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I just fixed it today myself I can't believe I did and am so happy. I reader a whole 36 pages of this topic and all adb commands that appear in the car and I found the solution. So here is all what I needed to do

1.How to install the Android SDK and run ADB Shell - YouTube
2.write adb shell /system/lib/cf3d_uninstall.sh

I just can't get root access because so command didn't work for me I typed this command he send file not found and blah blah blah... But I heard my phone and it was in the glowing Samsung logo. And it just worked even when I wiped the data there was SuperSU and my phone is now still rooted. :D

OP
A

Alper

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sorry I was typing with my phone that I fixed and auto correct was still on sorry if you can't read some words