How many apk do you have installed at your phone?

jolavo

Reaction score
How many apks do you have installed at your phone?

Finally I have reached at the full espace at my milestone..I had installed around 90 apks and the phone show a symbol at the topbar: that´s no more espace to install apks...unfortunately because at my iphone I have more than 140 apps installed and everything works welll....
Someone can help us whit a tip to install app at the SD Card whitout root my phone??? I prefer not make jailbreak at my iphone neither my milestone.. thats leave my phone more stable and easy to use and make upgrades..

Congratulation for the that forum.. I loved it.. I leave at Campinas, Brazil , and bought my Milestone unlocked at Fast Shop... puted my Smasung Galaxy i7500 to sell... ( whit 5 months of use...snif snif...)

Another intersting thing is the Milestone is product actually at my city - Campinas , when I saw this at the box.. I bought whit more pleasure thinking in make a support to this job from Motorola Brasil...

Olavo

Last edited:

Nonie3234

Reaction score
I don't think it's so much the number of apps, it's more the amount of memory your apps use. Some use a little, some use WAY too much!

I found out that my phone acts really badly if I let my memory get to 30 mb or lower. Right now it's at 40 and it runs great!

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Here is one little trick to get free memory:

Go to settings > Applikations > Manage Applications

now hit menue > Filter > all

hit menue again > Sort by Size

now go to the apps beeing on top of that list and clear the cache. Like browser or mailapp.

Maybe that helps!

OP
J

jolavo

Reaction score
NO way.. none apks has cache to clear... but right now I arrives to 99 apps... and I have 22Mb free at /data ....but if I try install more apps the symbol of full space comes to notification bar...

tehpriest

Reaction score
86 installed and now on only 16mb. Really hope they bring out 2.1 soon with install to SD.

Last edited:

darklipslide

Reaction score
ahh, so that was it, my browsers cache was using up all the space! thanks