Can't Answer Calls

rjsurfer

Reaction score
I still have the issue of sliding the icon over to the right when answering the phone.

The only thing I have found is if my finger is moist it slides over easily, way to go Verizon, I have to spit on my finger to get it to answer:icon_eek:

Ron W.

Christobal

Reaction score
^ That's pretty strange, but I'll probably try it if I remember next time my phone rings.

My Droid is currently naked. I did have a screen protector (matte) on it since I bought it on launch day, but took it off a couple of months ago as it was looking pretty bad. No magnets around it except for when it's in the dock/car mount.

The problem varies from just a "slight hesitation", to "can barely answer it in time" due to frantic swiping to get it answered.

C

Greeny

Reaction score
I received a few phone calls today on my Razr, and even though I can see the screen with the persons name, the green phone icon and red end call icon, I can't get to the call by pushing the green phone icon. Is the reason for this is the phone was in a sleep mode, and I have to do something before getting to the call? I am so brain dead that I don't know if this was an issue before the upgrade.
confused.gif

Dan_08

Reaction score
I haven't seen that before, but if it's in sleep mode it shouldn't even ring.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I received a few phone calls today on my Razr, and even though I can see the screen with the persons name, the green phone icon and red end call icon, I can't get to the call by pushing the green phone icon. Is the reason for this is the phone was in a sleep mode, and I have to do something before getting to the call? I am so brain dead that I don't know if this was an issue before the upgrade.
confused.gif

If you're in a call that was answered while in sleep, or if while you were in a call, and you decided to surf the web too, you can get to (or back to) the dialer and in-call screen by pulling down your Flashing Green status bar and you'll see the call in progress in your status page. Click on it to go to it, or click on the end icon to end the call.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

SEABIFF

Reaction score
RAZR MAXX problem answering incoming calls - reply

Good troubleshooting and solution for you but, I have a rubberized (no other material) base phone cover and a thin plastic screen cover - the screen cover is so senitive that there is no way it can be that - the rubber phone cover too does NOT interfere with any other apps. Based on my review of various responses - it appears to be a Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX malfunction. Ii did not understand a previous post that was saying it was Google's fault...
Thank you!