Can your Droid do this?

HAKmaster

Reaction score
How/where do you enter these codes? My phone is just stock 2.1, would I need to root it to enter codes. Any help would be appreciated...thanks.

modette

Reaction score
The Red light trigger would be cool if real, but imagine all the accidents from people doing that...not to mention it is so illegal to mess with those...and as most intersections especially in large cities have cameras they catch you if you could do that. In fact I think it is a Felony in most states.

As for Bra size, like another poster said, I could do that since I was 5 or so.

The money one would be cool if your a pick-pocket.

Droidfish

Reaction score
Square root... Thats classic,

And just think you can do these all while playing pandora inthe background...

Take that apple

JCo352

Reaction score
How/where do you enter these codes? My phone is just stock 2.1, would I need to root it to enter codes. Any help would be appreciated...thanks.

You have to be rooted, and be running Android 3.1.1 for those codes, and Motorola/Google made me swear not to release how I got that information.

sphen22

Reaction score
You can also get the codes by cracking your phone in half like an egg and taking out the scroll inserted in every droid which the instructions are on...

Then buy another droid and follow the instructions

DroidBeliever

Reaction score
The light change code works so well i haven't used the brakes in my car since the Droid came out.

HAKmaster

Reaction score
I feel like a sucker for thinking those were real, but the square root comment was so funny it was worth me being the gullable one.

FStone

Reaction score
Dammit! I showed my wife the new unlocked features of upgrade 2.1. She has specifically forbidden me from walking through restaurant and bars checking underwear sizes....:icon_ cry:

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
3 more...Droid Does

[video=youtube;W7y-mN0c_Kk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7y-mN0c_Kk"]Secret Motorola Unlock Code - Taser[/video]
[video=youtube;3VO23MvnctE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VO23MvnctE"]Secret Motorola Unlock Code - Dogs Talking[/video]
[video=youtube;uZfQ48eDLqo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZfQ48eDLqo"]Secret Motorola Unlock Code - Scanner[/video]

dadamsx

Reaction score
gawd I hate being gullable

these guys should get scholarships or something though - they have a great vision for marketing.

Last edited:

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score
It scares the bejesus out of me to think how many people were taking this serious....